Christa's World

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Out and About

Well, I took the old girl for a ride out to the country today. It is amazing how much my world has expanded since getting this bike. A 10 minute drive outside of the city and everything changes. People stacked on top of people quickly changes to vast fields of rice and small mountians.

I truly love driving this motorcycle. It is truly a feeling of freedom, and power and well....I just feel tougher somehow (sometimes I even snarl lol ).

Spring is here in Mokpo, and everything is blooming and beautiful. Sometimes I miss home, and I will see something that looks a little like home and just for a second I pretend that I am in Nova Scotia, on my way out to my sisters to visit.... I am really looking forward to my visit home in July. I am happy here, but Nova Scotia is home.
To get a clearer image, just click on the pictures.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so what are you going to do with two bikes? I really love reading this stuff, and your photos are awesome. It makes me realize that there are so many places in the world I've never seen and just because I haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist. Wow...get my drift??? Make a book, pleeeease!! xoxoxo

8:21 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

Ahhh thanks Karen! I hope you like my recent additions!
Christa

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home