Christa's World

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A bad week


Well between my motorcycle getting stolen, burning my hand, and loosing some money, last week was one for the books. I take back the 7th reason I love korea! :( I was feeling so happy and things were going so good. But I just had the worst week! I miss my motorcycle soooo much! It was one of the best things I had here in Korea, and I am just hoping like crazy that the police will call to say they have found it. Someone mentioned that I should name my bike (before the theft) and so I have come up with one....Houdini. I just hope that it reappears! I will give it 3 weeks and then if it is not returned, I plan on buying another one. But man....does that ever suck! I am trying to stay positive, but everywhere i look I see motorcycles...and my heart flips...is that mine? No...is that mine? no....On a good note, I have kept swimming, and I feel good that I did not let this interfere with my exercise regiment...I had an excellent excuse not to go, but I went anyway. Swimming just really helps me feel good! I was anxious when I thought I could NOT go! I hope that this is a sign of what my exercise future holds.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home